Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bloomington Studio

My studio is slowly coming together. After a few days of work it is getting more organized and I have found the floor again. I have a few more boxes to unpack and need to buy some more tables and storage solutions. I will post some better photos when it is all the way unpacked and ready for work. Computer table, printer, rolls of paper, boxes, and dog.
framed artwork leaning against the wall, record player, more storage.

paper flat files, drawing storage, bookcases with and without doors.

How the studio looked on the day we moved in. "We just finished unpacking the last moving truck and this is how my new studio looks. I wonder how I will ever find some sort of organization and sense of peace I am hoping for. The view out my windows is amazing and I can't wait to make some new work here. "

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

You need HGTV. Have you ever seen their show where they come into your house and organize a room? They have professional organizers who set up your room for you. It is a fun show to watch. It always makes me want to reorganize. You'll have to invest in some storage cabinets. May your could have an art table made with storage underneath. Good luck. By the way, your room looks really beautiful. What a view! I cannot wait to come visit and see your new home.

Christina said...

You are right, the view is awesome! I have been working on my craft room for months now. I am almost done. But I think I will be "almost done" forever.

pamela said...

oooh abbi. chills. the new studio space is awesome!! what great windows.

Becky said...

What a fantastic studio!! So the piles look overwhelming, but if you chip away at it one box at a time, you'll get there. You can do it!! I'm sending you motivation vibes!

Abbigail said...

Thanks guys for the motivation vibes. I am working on the rest of the house first and will start at this one when Kitty gets into preschool so I can really work on it. I will post some pics when it is finished.

Unknown said...

I am sure you will be happily nestled in in no time! The studio is such an important place and it's great that you have a wonderful view, good light and space. Relish the settling in. I'll email you when I get back... (July 9th)