Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Preparing

I have been busy drawing and painting in preparation for my upcoming show at beautiful Berry College in less than two months.  
I have started a number of new drawings and hope to finish as many as I can for the exhibition.
Three new drawings tacked on studio wall.

 Another drawing I am working on of underground burrows.
Detail of the tubing that is growing out of the tree stumps in a recent drawing.
 Another detail of a nursing mother coyote surrounded by burning sticks.

Great news! I have been asked to submit writing and work for an upcoming book by Ashley Rooney titled 100 Midwest Artists.  It should be in publication late 2011.

1 comment:

pamela said...

abbi! conrats on all the shows. i'm glad you are balancing it all! art time = mental health, for me anyway!