Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Swope Opening

On Saturday I attended the opening of the Wabash Valley Juried Exhibition.  It was fun to visit Terre Haute for the first time.  The old downtown was beautiful especially the Swope Art Museum and the Indiana Theater
There were many people at the opening from around Indiana.  I enjoyed seeing old and new friends.  The artwork was very diverse and the show was very well done.  I really enjoyed walking through the rest of the museum and looking at the permanent collection and the amazing architecture.
The exhibition will run from July 10- September 4, 2010.

4 comments:

pamela said...

congratulations on getting that drawing in the show - it looks beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - your artwork is amazing! Wow. I am so envious of such ability and am so glad we "met" on Facebook. So sad our paths never crossed in real life...but maybe someday!

Kady Day Lieber said...

You are so talented! I love your drawings.

armfuls.blogspot.com said...

Ooh I like that piece!