Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beginnings

I finished these three drawings for the exhibition in Minnesota. I was hoping to make more drawings and create an installation. May work more on them later, but they are done for now. I just need to frame them and ship them today! Beginnings 1: graphite, acrylic, watercolor, watercolor pencils, spray paint on rag paper.
Beginnings 3: graphite, watercolor, watercolor pencils, spray paint on rag paper.

Beginnings 2: graphite, watercolor, watercolor pencils, spray paint on rag paper.

I will be receiving some new metal flat files tomorrow. They are greatly needed to organize my drawings and to protect them from little creatures that sneak in from the forest.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Abbi, these are really beautiful. Congrats on getting your own solo show!! That's amazing!

jenny said...

oh, i wish we lived in minnesota still so we could go see them in person! they are amazing abbi! you are so incredibly talented.

gail knowlton said...

Ditto to the above remarks, you are so amazing. I like them alot. I especially like the number 3. Love you. Mom

Abbigail said...

Thank you. Jenny, I think you should be glad that you do not live in Minnesota because I bet it is much colder there. Brrr. It is freezing here in Indiana. I swear a window is open someplace.

Amy said...

Nice work! I love seeing your newest stuff! Congrats on the show!

Amy said...

Nice work! I love seeing your newest stuff! Congrats on the show!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations on your new show. I wish we could be there to see them in person. Take lots of photos and tell us all about the show. You are really talented!